Executive Assistant to the President of Catholic Charities St. Louis
CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF ST. LOUIS, a family of ministries, has been helping people in need since 1912.
Inspired by Jesus Christ, we serve people in need, work to improve social conditions, and unite with others in this mission. Nearly 100,000 people benefit from our services, regardless of religion, age, gender, race or ethnicity.
The Executive Assistant to the Office of the President provides services essential to the mission of the organization and the day-to-day-operation of the Executive Office, along with supporting the Chief Financial Officer and Board of Directors and other special committees and task forces as determined by the President.
- Manage day-to-day administrative affairs of the Office of the President. Schedule appointments; Provide background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews; reviews all correspondence prepared for the President and CFO’s signature to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares and distributes materials to Board members in advance of the Board of Directors’, Finance, Governance, Mission, and Executive Committee’s meetings; as well as take meeting minutes.
- Maintains and updates Board Manual.
- Monitors levels of office supplies and prepares new work orders with Archdiocese.
- Coordinates with service providers, such as maintenance and housekeeping, copier service, etc.
- Receives incoming bills and invoices from vendors and coordinates coding & processing by accounts payable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting an Executive Director, President/CEO, COO, or other similar senior-level executive required. Baccalaureate degree desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities, and maintain attention to detail.
- Proficiency in use of Digital Board Books, Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to learn organization’s database, records management system, and other software as needed.
- Meticulous grammar, editing and writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and good judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Les Lexow, Director Human Resources at [email protected] EOE