Everhouse is a marketing agency focused on shaping innovative ideas and bringing them to market. Our clients come to us to position new concepts and disruptive technologies with mission-critical audiences, build transformative go-to-market strategies, and capture emerging revenue opportunities. We’re a team of futurists, imagination experts, and connectors who excel at articulating complicated concepts with challenging value propositions. We transport those concepts off the napkin and into the right hands, hearts, and minds. Our goal is to accelerate buying decisions from the moment an idea is born to the moment it’s embraced in the marketplace, so that our clients can turn their bold ambition into the greatest opportunity possible.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Graphic Designer with prior experience with or an interest in learning UI/Website design.
We’re looking for a hyper-creative visual artist and storyteller, a lover of beautiful information design, who is quick on their feet and up-to-date with design technologies and digital content platforms. As we work with our clients to tell their stories, we need a self- starter with a strong intuition about how to communicate complex ideas and transform them into profound art.
Day-to-day, you will work with our account managers, clients, art directors and fellow designers to produce story-driven, purposeful creations. This includes:
- Designing content from sketch to final deliverable
- Concepting original design treatments
- Creating various collateral both for our clients and for our company
- Collaborating with other team members to produce the best design possible
- Ordering input and feedback throughout design rounds
- The ability to work independently and solve problems visually
- Ability to concept and execute innovative approaches to projects
- An eye for detail and strong typographic and layout skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work hard under deadline.
Must have advanced skills and experience in:
- Adobe Illustrator
Bonus Points for experience in:
- HTML & CSS
- After Effects
Education in graphic design (or a related field)
3 to 5 years of experience working in a design studio or related professional design position is preferred