Digital Marketing Manager
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading all TMS Digital activity – develop, implement, track and optimize the TMS website, social media postings and paid digital media campaigns.
Logistics: Position will be located on-site at the TMS Headquarters in downtown Chicago.
• Responsible for all TMS digital activities.
• Create and manage digital marketing budget.
• Oversee digital partner/agency relationships.
• Manage the TMS website – creative look/feel, content, functionality.
• Coordinate with TMS marketing team to plan digital marketing campaigns to engage, inform and motivate action -website, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising.
• Maintain Social Media presence across all digital marketing channels
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI/KPI).
• Thought leadership in the digital field – up-to-date with the latest industry innovations and emerging technologies.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Supportive of TMS positions on Life, Family, Freedom and Election Integrity.
• Active faith life in accord with Catholic-Christian teachings.
• Knowledge or involvement in Pro-Life organizations a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. Master’s Degree a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience in the Digital Marketing field.
• Web analytics experience with Google Analytics/Omniture/WebTrends.
• Knowledgeable about digital user experience best practices.
• Experience in social media marketing, planning and execution a plus.
• Solid interpersonal, communication, business writing and presentation skills.
• Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and goals, as well as meet deadlines.
• High level of personal energy and enthusiasm.