Bishop Garriga Middle Preparatory School is seeking a Math 7-8 grade teacher for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The desired applicant will be able to provide engaging instruction, possess a high level of content mastery, Must have the ability to collaborate well with colleagues, and teaching Math experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in content areas taught
- Or Bachelor’s degree with 18 credit hours in content area taught
- Or Bachelor’s degree with completion of appropriate state certification exam
- 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid appropriate state certification
- Prefer Teaching experience
- Desire to inspire students to achieve
- Collaborative and collegial
- Valid Driver’s License
- Submit to employment required screenings, criminal background, and drug screening
- Certified in Safe Environment training provided by the Office of Safe Environment and Child and Family Resources
- Position requires adherence to diocesan policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit diocesecc.org.