Job Description and Requirements
Bishop Garriga Middle Preparatory School is seeking a Religion teacher for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The desired applicant will be able to provide engaging instruction in Religion and can collaborate well with colleagues.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (including 12-credit hours or a valid, state certificate) with either:
- 12-semester credit hours in theology from an accredited Catholic college or university OR
- 150 clock hours as required by TCCB Ed and any additional hours required by the (arch) diocese, of undergraduate level coursework, appropriately distributed among courses in: Catholic Doctrine, Sacred Scripture, morality/social justice, sacraments/liturgy.
- Desire to inspire students to live a spiritual life.
- Collaborative and collegial
- Valid Driver’s License
- Submit to employment required screenings, criminal background, and drug screening
- Certified in Safe Environment training provided by the Office of Safe Environment and Child and Family Resources
- Position requires adherence to diocesan policies and procedures
All interested candidates must download an employment application from the Diocesan website and send in the completed application, resume, transcript, and brief statement of educational philosophy to:
Diocese of Corpus Christi
c/o Melissa Morin, Office of Human Resources, [email protected]; Dr. Rosemary Henry, Superintendent, [email protected] ; and Sr. Marilyn Springs, Principal, [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit diocesecc.org.