St. John Paul II High School is seeking an Art Teacher for the 2023-2024 academic year.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The desired applicant will be able to provide engaging instruction, have a high level of content mastery, can collaborate well with colleagues, and be experienced teaching art.
- Applicant must have knowledge of art and art history curriculum and an understanding of various artistic approaches.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Art -12 credit hours in education are required or the appropriate state certificate
- An understanding of how a Catholic worldview permeates the curriculum and instruction
- Must be committed to being a model of Christian wisdom and virtue
- Must have valid driver’s license submit to employment required screening, criminal background and drug screening
- Complete certification in Safe Environment training provided by the Office of Safe Environment and Child and Family Resources
- Position requires adherence to all diocesan policies and procedures
All interested candidates must download an employment application from the Diocesan website and send in the completed application with resume and brief statement of educational philosophy to:
Diocese of Corpus Christi
c/o Edith Balderas, Office of Human Resources, [email protected]; Dr. Rosemary Henry, Superintendent, [email protected]; Priscilla Vela, Interim Principal, [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit diocesecc.org.