Inside Sales Associate
Kidwell is seeking highly motivated individuals with an interest in commercial technology solutions to join our growing sales team. Our Inside Sales Associate plays a critical role in the development and success of our unique organization. This position will target new customers to share how Kidwell can fulfill their business needs and assist the sales team with demonstrations, trade shows and marketing efforts. The primary goal of this position is to grow our direct to end user sales with new end users and assist the sales team with marketing efforts. To achieve that, typical sales activities will include prospecting, conducting sales calls, business planning, and proactively managing a sales pipeline to maximize your success.
What You’ll Do-
· Market the services and products Kidwell can provide for any corporation, with the goal of marketing all our proficiencies equally.
· Develop relationships with prospective clients, in order to gain insight into their business needs.
· Make effective sales pitches to further the conversation and ultimately schedule meeting with our solution experts.
· Develop strong relationships with the Outside Sales team, to ensure that communication is strong and customer hand-offs are handled properly
· Identify and analyze future projects so that the Kidwell team can create a successful proposal or engineered solution for the customer
· Develop industry knowledge, to stay ahead on industry needs and trends.
· Manage daily sales functions including pipeline management, business planning, and driving revenue.
· Perform follow up calls to determine the customers needs and recommended solutions.
Do You Have What It Takes?
· Excellent verbal communicator and active listening skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Candidates must have a passion to learn and understand the solutions we provide
· Strong communication skills are required for this position to be successful
· Self-starters and those extremely goal-orientated are strong candidates
· Ability to work in a flexible environment with a diverse team structure
· Available for frequent day travel, and occasional overnight travel
This position offers a competitive salary plus commission and career development potential. We encourage and even pay for certifications and trainings. We also offer health, dental, life, and disability insurance along with paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, flexible scheduling, maternity/paternity leave, clothing allowance, and 401k with company match