Saint John Vianney Center is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time position of Clinical Psychologist to assist with our Outpatient Program. The ideal candidate will conduct psychological assessments on men desiring to enter seminary or the permanent deaconate program, and individuals seeking to enter religious life and serve as a therapist for a caseload of clergy and religious. Must be able to maintain complete and detailed client records meeting all documentation requirements established by federal, state, city, and oversight bodies.
• Doctoral degree in clinical psychology.
• Currently licensed in psychology to practice in Pennsylvania.
• If not licensed, must have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology and complete a one-year internship program.
• If licensed, be a member of or willing to become a member of the Psychological Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT).
• Ability to work occasional Saturdays if needed.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Catholic clergy and religious preferred.
• Familiar with Catholic anthropology and culture.
• Ability to travel locally and overnight when necessary.
• If licensed be credentialed with Medicare or a willingness to become credentialed.
Competitive Salary and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, SJVC provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees and their family members. Our benefit programs include medical (including telemedicine), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance program. In addition, we offer voluntary/employee paid supplemental vision, life, and accident coverage.
Please email your CV to Linda Rava, Director of Human Resources at LRava@sjvcenter.org or visit our website at: www.sjvcenter.org