Job Description and Requirements
Bishop Garriga Middle Preparatory School is seeking a part-time Social Studies/History teacher for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The desired applicant will be able to provide engaging instruction, possess a high level of content mastery, can collaborate well with colleagues, and be experienced teaching Social Studies / History.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in content areas. 12 credit hours in education.
- Or Bachelor’s degree with 18 credit hours in content area taught
- Or Bachelor’s degree with completion of appropriate state certification exam
- 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid appropriate state certification
- Prefer Teaching experience.
- Desire to inspire students to achieve
- Collaborative and collegial
- Valid Driver’s License
- Submit to employment required screenings, criminal background, and drug screening
- Certified in Safe Environment training provided by the Office of Safe Environment and Child and Family Resources
- Position requires adherence to diocesan policies and procedures
All interested candidates must download an employment application from the Diocesan website and submit the completed application, resume, transcripts, and cover letter to:
Diocese of Corpus Christi
c/o Dr. Rosemary Henry, Superintendent of Catholic Schools, email@example.com ; and Sr. Marilyn Springs, OVISS, Ph.D., Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org