Bishop Garriga Middle Preparatory School is seeking a Science teacher for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The desired applicant will be able to provide engaging instruction, possess a high level of content mastery, can collaborate well with colleagues, and be experienced teaching Social Studies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in content areas taught
- Or Bachelor’s degree with 18 credit hours in content area taught
- Or Bachelor’s degree with completion of appropriate state certification exam
- 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid appropriate state certification
- Prefer Teaching experience