CatholicTech is seeking a devoted and creative Graphic Designer & Social Media Volunteer to help elevate our online presence and engage with our community on various social media platforms that is skilled not only in graphic design, but also in the making of video content. As a faith-driven individual, you will play a crucial role in sharing the mission and values of CatholicTech to a broader audience. This role is ideal for someone with a deep understanding and love for Catholicism, alongside a knack for creating engaging and inspirational social media content.
– Design and create 2-3 engaging social media posts per week that reflect the values and mission of CatholicTech.
– Utilize various forms of media including text, images, and videos to convey messages and stories effectively.
– Interact with our online community by responding to comments, messages, and engaging with followers in a manner consistent with Catholic values.
– Share relevant content from other CatholicTech enthusiasts, organizations, or church authorities.
– Uphold and embody the Catholic values in all online interactions and content creation.
– Ensure consistency in the tone and messaging across all social media platforms representing CatholicTech.
– Monitor and report on social media analytics to understand the effectiveness of the content.
– Provide suggestions for improving online engagement based on data analysis.
– Work closely with the CatholicTech team to align social media content with ongoing initiatives, events, or campaigns.
– Participate in team meetings and provide insights into the social media strategy.
– Strong understanding and passion for Catholicism.
– Proficiency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
– Advanced graphic design skills and familiarity with design software (e.g., Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop).
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
– Previous experience in social media management or content creation is a plus.
We highly encourage applicants to provide a well-rounded view of their capabilities and background in both social media management and Catholicism. Kindly include a selection of samples showcasing your previous work in social media content creation, whether personal or professional. This could comprise graphic designs, written posts, or any multimedia content that demonstrates your style and proficiency. Additionally, please provide a narrative detailing your journey with and understanding of Catholicism, expressing how your faith intersects with your enthusiasm for digital communication. This narrative, alongside your work samples, will offer us a meaningful insight into your aptitude and alignment with the cultural and spiritual ethos of CatholicTech.
Note: This position is voluntary and does not offer monetary compensation. However, it presents an opportunity to build a strong portfolio, gain experience in social media management within a faith-based organization, and make valuable connections within the Catholic and tech communities.
We are also pleased to offer letters of recommendation from various Bishops with whom you collaborate on projects throughout the course of this work.
Interested individuals are encouraged to learn more about CatholicTech on our website and submit their application to Ryan Bilodeau at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.