Our mission is to be the best possible service team meeting the needs of our clients professionally, fairly, and honestly; creating happy paying clients that will call us back time and time again to maintain, repair and improve their homes and places of business.
Our vision statement encompasses our values and beliefs as a business. We strive to conduct our business in a manner that reflects this vision: “At Hambleton Handyman, we embrace creative leadership, innovative teamwork and a winning spirit to be the best building repair and improvement service company for the benefit of our clients and our employees.”
● Teamwork - We believe we are only as good as the professional people we work with; we succeed together. We’re always there for one another.
● Integrity- We keep our promises, always maintaining a truthful attitude. We always act with integrity. We treat others with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
● Work Ethic - We work hard and smart; an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay. We stand behind our work and maintain an attitude of responsibility.
● Client-centric - What is best for the client is best for us. We’re dedicated to our work and committed to exceeding expectations. We strive for the highest quality of work and are committed to making our client experience second to none.
● Fulfillment - We’re excited about getting up and going to work in the morning. We are proud of what we do.
● We demonstrate the highest work ethic, care about the work we do, and we always do the best and longest lasting job possible.
● We are service professionals. Our clients come back to us again and again because we listen to them, we understand them, we educate them, we explain things clearly to them, and we provide them with the best solutions for their home.
● We are always thinking ahead, taking accurate material lists, and completing tasks in the right order, making us more efficient and better than any other company.
● Our skill and experience allow us to do a large variety of work. This is one of the many reasons we are so valuable to our clients.
● We work smarter, not harder. We get the job done right the first time and we always make sure that we are the right person for the job. If the originally assigned craftsman is not the best person for the job, he will let the office know so the right craftsman can be assigned.
● We are the solution to all our clients’ home improvement needs. We do everything while we’re on the job and stay every day until everything is finished.
● We only perform the best quality work. We never do band-aid repairs or cut corners to save time. The work we do should be the most durable and long-lasting.
● Our expertise is a tremendous resource to our clients. Our experience allows us to notice things they could not see. In doing so we save our clients’ time and money by doing that work while we’re there.
● We are respectful and caring. We wear shoe covers and make sure the job sites are clean before we leave. We always take the extra time to protect clients’ homes with plastic and drop cloths.
● We know and understand how important trust is in doing business. We never allow for any surprises. We always communicate upfront so that in the end our clients’ expectations are met. If our client is not going to be happy, we do not do the job at all. We move on to our next job.
Photos & Videos
Type of Organization